Practice Committee Meeting, Sunday, March 1, at 1:30 pm
Please give any feedback about any of the agenda items (below) to any Practice Committee member.
Click on the link below for a printable version.
Sesshin schedules Are they long enough? Short enough? Comments about frequency
Video recording for Pel. Bay Gene and Paula proposal
Tenzo/ sesshin cooks Gene info sharing
Han training Recruiting for this role
Trillium sequence How is it going with announcements in the circle? Is it easier to hear when we are closer together? How are the closing bows in this configuration?
1) Zendo roles chart/ Chant rotation Does the community have enough interest in always having two chants/ recitations?
2) AZG email Announcements Can we move toward making a regular email summary of upcoming events?
3) Facilitation Check in about Sunday program, guidelines and participation formats
4) Membership committee Does PC have a request for membership committee to consider?
5) Trillium Orientation Are the orientation givers following the agreed upon ‘script’? Do we want to expand this group of orientation givers?
6) Doan/ zendo roles How refined do we want to be? What is the best way to learn? What is the best way to have people commit in advance?
Items likely for future agenda(s)
7) Giving away chant cards
8) Chant Books